Thursday, June 16, 2011

stained glass

I was watching a craft show on tv this afternoon, they were talking about a really pretty knitted blanket in a stained glass pattern.  Yup... I could picture in my head how great it would look worked up in beads.
I did up a pattern on my laptop, but to show the pattern the way I wanted, I had to make it 30 rows wide... a little big for 11/0's.  So, am doing it in 15/0's.  My color selection isn't nearly as good in that size, but I've done about 1.5" and am very pleased with how its starting out.  I might need some kind of focal for it, so get your thinking caps on!
Will take a pic tomorrow in the daylight and post.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds so lovely! I can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, my curiosity is peaked, looking foward to seeing the picture.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete