Thursday, June 30, 2011

button, button, who's got the button...

I finally got the stained glass bracelet done.... and now I can't find my buttons!  I've spent the last 2 days looking for them.  At least, I've managed to do more organizing in looking for them.  Since I decluttered, I've found stuff that was 'lost', stuff I'd forgotten about, and managed to misplace my bag of buttons I used for clasps!    It has to be here somewhere.  
Besides looking for buttons,  I have managed to get a couple other pieces done.  The necklace is for my neighbor, Angela, for her highschool graduation ceremony.  The school (my alma mater) colors are red, black, and white.
The bracelet is one I have wanted to do for quite a while.  I love the jewel tone colors of these lampwork beads and always pictured them in a bracelet.  I couldn't decide if I should use gold or silver with them.  I think I came up with a good solution... silver fire-polished crystals, and gold beads/clasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment