Wednesday, June 1, 2011

getting caught up!

There was a question on Beading Daily forum recently... how many beading projects do you have on the go?
I figured I had a couple.. then I actually counted... I had 6 pieces in various stages, uncompleted.
I know I will set aside a piece if I need addition beads/supplies, but I will also put aside pieces I am doing for myself or for my selling inventory, if a specific order comes in.
So.. this is what I have oustanding:
1. purple netted rope, with spiral pattern - had to order additional beads - okay those have come in
2. repair of bunny bracelet - completed and mailed back to client (also included bunny earrings as gift)
3. blue spiral rope necklace - just have to get the clasp sewn on, then get it in the mail
4. black cuff prom bracelet - completed and delivered on Sat.
5. dog collar - had been misplaced, now found and almost finished.
6. buckle bracelet - took a while to find the right color beads to complete the clasp
And... Sunday night, got an order for another dog collar :)
Tonight/tomorrow I have to get the blue spiral rope completed so I can get it in the mail!
But in the mean time... here is the black cuff bracelet for a good friends daughter.
The charms have inspiration words, and the dangles are Swarovski to match her dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment