Thursday, July 7, 2011

Forever home!

Spitfire is going to be adopted!  A really nice couple, with one grey already, wants to expand their family.  They met Spitfire at the Canada Day picnic and fell in love with him.. but how could you not?!  They will come pick him up on Sunday, so I still have a few days with him.   He is so sweet, I will miss him.  But being adopted locally, means I will get to see him occasionally!
Then.... on Monday or Tuesday, I will pick up Heddy!  She is an older girl, a retired brood mom.  She is a greyhound, irish wolfhound cross, quiet and shy.  She just wants a loving home to call her own, so there is a good chance she will be with me for a while.  :)
Needless to say, I've been spending more time playing with Spitfire than I have been beading.  I did however, manage to get a new piece started... my first Dutch spiral - inspired by a thread on Beading Daily.
Both dogs napping now... so, think I'll get a few more rows done on my spiral.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh so happy for Spitfire that he is getting a forever home. Heddy wow now that is a combination she must be a very tall thin girl, but I bet she is beautiful.
    I have not got started on my Dutch spiral yet need to get a move on, because there is alot going on this month in my life.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete