Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all those moms out there.  Hope you all have a great day!

Had a cold that has wiped me out pretty good.  Finally getting my voice back.  Sounded kinda squeaky most of the week.  Haven't been doing too much beading this last week because of that.  I did get some new items listed on Artfire.  Still want to get more listed.  I reactived several items on etsy.  My inventory was sitting at 0 for quite a while.  Hard to make any sales that way.  I also have to send link to Chinookwinds.  Hopefully that will provide some sales as well.  Word of mouth locally is still providing most of my sales.  But that can only be good!  :)

Also heard back from Northern Bead co.  They will put a link to my artfire and esty pages on their site.  More exposure can only mean more sales.  Need to keep putting pics up in forums and on FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment