Tuesday, May 17, 2011

bit of this... bit of that...

Worked on a few different pieces this weekend... stuff that has been floating around unfinished.. and are all still unfinished.  I couldn't seem to focus on any one piece.  Something I did notice, I seem to have an abundance of blue in my Artfire studio... gee wonder what my fave color is??  lol.
I want to get more earrings listed.. which means, time to get some photos taken.  I have a few sets of flower earrings done with those cool acrylic flowers.  Want to get them listed, good time of year for them I think.
Ok... so enough stalling.. time to get to work!

3 comments:

  1. I need to make more earrings also, I have a tendency to make a lot of bracelets and necklaces. I make a lot of pieces with green and blues so I also need to branch out my color palet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmmm.. love green and blues together. Think it's because I like the water feel you get with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue is a great color. Are you a water spirit at heart? ;) I hear you about having an abundance of unfinished projects around. Now that spring is here, though, maybe that will help. Or maybe just getting outdoors into some nice weather for a while will let you come back to your bead table refreshed. :)

    Either way, I'm so excited you've joined my hop!! I'll be looking forward to seeing what you create for it, especially if there's blue. ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete